Saturday, March 5, 2011

Good News!

Well I suppose that is a bit overly generous but it has been a really weird, emotionally all over the place week, so I'm just going to go with good news.



Number one it looks like blogger has decided to forgive me, and has now myteriously allowed me access as mysteriously as it wasn't the last couple of day, so no more proxy server.



The other good news is that there is a perfectly logical explanation why I have been emotional, easily annoyed, and had incresed sleep disturbance this week as my old friend PMS was paying me a very early visit. You know you are having a wacky week when putting a surprise visit from one of my least favorite visitors in the "good" column for the week. It is truly reassuring to know it was just that issue, as I was really getting scared that my medication wasn't working correctly and considering we just got things all in order in November, that would be really bad. Starting all over to try to find a new combination, would be no fun, and it could also very likely mean that I was getting treatment resistant with meds is the worst possible things. If that happened the only remaining option would be extremely unpleasant (basically if I become resistant to meds the only remaining option if shock treatment, and frankly I would prefer not to go in that direction).



The bad news (sorry I said I was all over the place) is that I'm perimenopausal strongly suspsected the last few month but it's pretty normal once you hit 40, to obvius to ingore so that will be about 4 years then full blown menopause, It is also well known that both these intense permanent hormone changes, can cause bipolar issues to get much worse, so we have to watch everything very close to keep on top of it and the medication ineffective, and cause all kinds of havoc, before all the fun is over. Getting old is just so exciting and frankly exciting is never really a good thing for me. It's going to be one interesting roller-coaster ride the next maybe 8 or so years I'm wondering if we can just do chemical menopause, and skip all the waiting and anticipating, sure it's surgery but much better than drama.



I guess I'm off for this week, and it's time to find where I hid my 800mg ibuprofen, and hit yet another of my favorite side effects from my meds, extreme cramps.



I love being a girl!



See as predicted an entry of nothing but really good news. :)

No comments: