I think Nikki "tagged" me which I believe means I'm suppose to answer the questions she answered and then tag someone else, unfortunately she also tagged everyone I know, so well, I guess I'm not the best tag player.
I will answer though:
Two names you have gone by: Lots of versions of Michelle, but my favorite names I go by are "Sweetheart" and "Mommy".
Two things I'm wearing right now: A pin the was my grandma's, and a ring that was Rob's grandma's.
Two things you want in a relationship: Love and laughter
Two of your favorite things to do: Read and cook.
Two things you did last night: read a book about cooking (Heat by Bill Buford), and watch Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (huh a show about food).
Two people you last talked to: Rob, and my friend Jeff at work.
Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving
Two favorite drinks: Orange Crystal Light (well I'm cheap, I drink the Walmart version), and Peach Fresca
Two things about me you may not know: I have Synesthesia (I experience numbers and letters in color, assign them with genders and personalities, and see color when I listen to music, I didn't even know there was a name for it or that everyone didn't do that until a few years ago), and I can't drive a standard transmission car, I've tried, I just can't do it.
Two jobs I've had in my life: Sales person at a cross stitch store, and I worked at a daycare for exactly 8 hours (I felt bad walking out the first day, but quit after I completed my shift).
Two movies I could watch over and over: Steel Magnolias, and Dead Poets Society
Two favorite foods: Bread, and chocolate
Two places I would rather be right now: Anywhere with my boys, and wandering around the Met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just recently heard about synesthesia. I totally relate. 1 and 2 are boys, 3 and 4 are girls, 5, 6, 7 and 9 are boys and 8 is a girl. Maybe that's why my math problems got so complicated as a kid. All the numbers had personal lives. I could tell you about it, but it would make me look weird. But I definitely experience everything in color, including sound. Something we maybe have in common!
Exactly, this was why as a kid I was always in trouble in math, I "got" what I was suppose to do but the personal lives of the numbers were much more interesting than doing long division. :)
I honestly thought pretty much everyone did something similar, when I found out everyone didn't automatically see letters/word in color I was shocked. :)
Post a Comment