I hate this week (picture me in full foot stamping mode), whatever combination of flu, allergies and PMS I'm managed to get going has knocked me off my butt, and my poor hair, I'm trying to have a "no big deal attitude" but holy cow, I think maybe I should go up to Honeyville and hang out at the monestary, I could get in some meditation which might take me down a notch, and my hair would blend right in.
I've been charting moods, and clearly there is a pattern with my hormones, except knowing that isn't helping much, I feel down and awful but I also feel like I want to get in a big old fight (which besides all the other fun stuff is why I'm kind of hiding out this week).
Everyone has those people in their lives that are emotional vampires and just suck all the air out of the room, and you want to tell them to get over themselves. Well I've spent an entire week with that person and I need a vacation and she is following me everywhere. I can't even sleep, so I can turn my head off for awhile, but you will notice the restraint I've used posting wildly here..
I feel like I'm totally loosing a week every month now, but doctor's appointment is this month, and hopefully we can find something that will be more effective that what I'm currently taking (which works the rest of the time).
Plus Jake has been sick as well, poor guy, sick and hanging out with scary mom who keeps getting maybe a little too dramatic on him drinking from my drink. Thank you Scott and Ryan for including him in a boy overnight, I'm sure he needed it.
Thanks everyone here for giving me wide berth this week hopefully I'm back to myself soon, and I don't have to play host to world's most annoying human being again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better soon. I had gotten spoiled hanging out with Fun Michelle. Vampire Michelle is not as fun. I doubt if she would know anything about a rube goldberg machine. Hee hee. I'm just glad you're here. I know it's not easy to adjust, and you have been really patient. I'm always up for a "big old fight " if you need me. :) love ya.
I for one love the hair. I have always said, if you don't like it, it will grow. Just think how cool you will be all summer! You are lucky to have such beautiful curls!
Post a Comment