Monday, November 10, 2008

Jellicle Jakey







O.K. video not working, so just going to post some pictures of Jellicle Jake






Notice the awesome tail that occasionally doubles as an Indiana Jones whip for fighting.

He changed out of the wig for his medley performance, as apparently devil ears make one look MUCH more like a cat!!!
I'm thinking of taking Jake to Davis High's production of Scarlet Pimpernel (I've never seen it or heard any of the music, but I love Frank Wildhorn, he did "Jekyll and Hyde" and "The Civil War"), but I'm a bit scared of what costumes we will be required to reproduce.








4 comments:

Jennie said...

So funny. Watch out... he is going to be on broadway one day!

Circe said...

Too bad Jake missed the '80's, when Cats was really big. He's so funny! He really sticks to an obsession, doesn't he?! I, for one, love the Cats costume. It's very realistic. He looks exactly right for the part!

Taylor Family said...

That is so funny. I love it!!! I can't wait for this weekend. It will be nice to spend some time together with no kid interuptions.

Jenny said...

I am a little scared about the leotard and tights thing but if it is for a cat costume I think I can overlook it! It is cute and very imaginative on you part!

Love the what does this spell bit because Neeley was just doing that with me today! They just can't get that putting a bunch of letters together doesn't really have to spell anything!

Can't wait for this weekend too. NO need to feel bad about leaving Jake. It is very healthy for him to see you do something for yourself and healthy for you to have some Michelle time instead of Mom time!